|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pego Tester|
|Certification:||Third-lab calibration certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||carton or woodencase|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/month|
|Lead Time:||15 Working Days||Package:||Carton|
Ring wave generator is completely meet the requirements of IEC61000-4-12, GB/T17626.12 and ANSIC62.41/45.Ring wave generator is used for the simulating electrical network, the power supply of the reactive load the control line switch, as well as sensing the ring wave of the low voltage cables terminal equipment caused by the disconnection of the power circuit, fault and insulation breakdown or lightning stroke. It is widely used in electronic equipment.
Surge generator is designed according to IEC61000-4-5 and GB/T17626.5,and completely meet the requirements of the standards. It is widely used in the fields of industry control equipment, house-holding appliance,medical electronics, communications electronics,components, auto control equipment and etc.
IEC61000-4-12 GB/T17626.12, ANSI C62.41/ 45, IEC61000-4-5 and GB/T17626.5
1. 7 inches LCD touch screen, with plentiful functions, easy to operation and update the software.
2. User can design the test program, and has 1000 groups memories.
3. Monitoring the surge voltage and current waveform by work with an external oscilloscope.
4. Built in single phrase 10A (16A) network, makes the equipment smaller and convenient.
5. With high-strength plug in the panel, EUT can connect with the equipment convenient and reliable.
6. Monitoring the work voltage and current of the EUT. Overvoltage protection and overcurrent protection.
7. Intelligent test the surge output, warning at voltage error and no output.
8. Intelligent judge the abnormal of high voltage and surge output.
Parameters of Ring Wave Generator:
|Voltage Oscillation frequency (open):||100kHz±10%|
|Frontier(open circuit voltage,T1,10%~90%):||0.5μs±30%|
|Frontier(short circuit voltage,T2,10%~90%):||≤0.9μs|
|Decay Rate (open circuit voltage)||40%<(PK2)/(PK1)<110%|
|Short circuit current at 3500V(PK1):||292A±10% @12Ω|
|Output mode:||Positive, negative, positive/negative auto|
|Coupling and decoupling network(CDN):||16A single Phrase or 20A 2phrases/5wires|
Parameters of Surge Generator
|Output voltage (open)||6kV (Max) ±5%|
|Front time||1.2μs ±30%|
|Time to half-value||50μs ±20%|
|Output current (short)||3kA (Max) ±5%|
|Time to half-value||20μs ±20%|
|Output polarity||Positive, negative, positive/negative automatically|
|Inject phase||Freely set at 0－360°,resolution:1°|
|Trigger mode||Auto or manual, single|
|Surge times||1-9999 times|
|CDN||AC:single phrase 300V,10A (16AMax), 50/60Hz|
|DC: 300V, 10A (Max)|
|Working environment||Temperature:15°C－35°C humidity:0%－75%|
|EUT power supply||AC220±10%, 50/60Hz, about 300W|