|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pego Tester|
|Certification:||Third-Lab Calibration Certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 set/months|
|Application:||For Power Transformer, Current Transformer, Voltage Transformer||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Lead Time:||15 Working Days||Package:||Woodencase|
Dielectric loss test is a effect way to detect the damp degeneration and local defect of electrical equipment insulation, it is used in transformer winding and bushing, current transformer, voltage transformer, breaker, high-tension switch, parallel capacitor, coupling capacitor and etc. Dielectric loss detector adopts frequency conversion power technology, and make use of single chip microcomputer and electronic technique to carry out automatic frequency conversion and data operation, to make the detector has the advantage of strong anti-interference, fast test speed, high accuracy, fully automatic digitization and simplification operation. Take the high power switch power supply to output 45Hz and 55Hz pure sine-wave, and automatic inflates, can supply 10KV voltage at most. Automatically filter 50Hz interference, it is suitable for site test of transformer substation.
1) Can test capacitance, dielectric loss and other parameters with high accuracy, can realize automatic test.
2) The equipment adopts frequency conversion technology to eliminate 50Hz power frequency, can get reliable data even in the environment of strong electromagnetic interference.
3) Easy to operate, user choose the appropriate test method, the test can finished under the control of microprocessor automatically.
4) Built-in standard capacitance and high-voltage power supply, easy to test at site and less wire connection.
5) With CVT test function, can realize CVT self-excitation method, no need external accessories, capacitance and dielectric loss of C1 and C2 can detect.
6) Adopts ivddv technology for grounded test objects.
7) Capacity of high voltage dielectric loss measurement function, can do the test of dielectric loss exceed 10KV by using high voltage transformer or series resonance.
8) Grounding protection function, when the equipment do not connect with ground wire or imperfect earth, it will enter into subnormal program, and will no output high-voltage. Over-current protection function, the equipment will not damage when EUT short circuit or break down.
9) Electric shock protection, if the user in the danger of electric shock, the equipment will cut off high voltage immediately to ensure the user safety.
|Accuracy||Cx: ±(reading*1%+1pF), tgδ: ±(reading*1%+0.0040)|
frequency conversion anti-interference, can still reach above precision at 200% interference
3pF~60000pF/10kV 60pF~1μF/0.5kV (test with internal voltage)
3pF~1.5μF/10kV 60pF~30μF/0.5kV (test with external voltage)
|Tgδ range||no limit, resolution: 0.001%, capacitance, inductance and resistance auto identification|
|Test current range||10μA～1A|
|Test with internal voltage||
0.5~10KV (Voltage setting range)
45Hz, 50Hz, 55Hz, 60Hz, 65Hz (single frequency)
45/55Hz, 55/65Hz, 47.5/52.5Hz (Dual frequency)
±0.01Hz (Frequency resolution)
Test with external voltage
1A (Max test current, measurement of ungrounded test object), 40~70Hz (power frequency or conversion frequency)
10KC/1A (Max test current, measurement of grounded test object), 40~70Hz (power frequency or conversion frequency)
|CVT self-excitation low-voltage output||3~50V (Output voltage), 3~30A (output current)|
|Test time||about 40s (related to test mode)|
|Input power||180V~270V (AC), 50Hz±1% (supply by city power or electric generator)|
|Printer||A7 micro-thermal printer|
|PC port||standard RS232 port|
|Working conditions||-10℃~50℃ (temperature), <90% (R.H.)|