|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pego Tester|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/month|
|Lead Time:||15 Working Days||Warranty:||1 Year|
LSG-6K10 Surge Generator
The LSG-1020 Surge Generator is a auto equipment designed according to IEC61000-4-5 and GB/T17626.5,and completely meet the requirements of the standards. It is widely used in the fields of industry control equipment, house-holding appliance, medical electronics, communications electronics,components, auto control equipment and etc.
● 7 inch LCD touch screen, with plentiful functions, easy to operate and update the software.
● Programmable, with 1000 groups memories
● Built-in voltage and current monitor to obtain breakdown voltage and current at real time.
● Built-in EUT working voltage and current monitor, protect at overvoltage and overcurrent.
● Built in overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit protection.
● Voltage error and no output warning.
● Intelligent judge the abnormal of voltage and surge output.
|Output voltage (open)||0.2－10kV ±5％|
|Front time||1.2μs ±30％|
|Time to half-value||50μs ±20％|
|Output current (short)||5kA±5％ (max)|
|Front time||8μs ±20％|
|Time to half-value||20μs ±20％|
|Output polarity||Positive, negative, positive/negative automatically|
|Output impedance||2Ω±10％, 500Ω±10％|
|Trigger mode||Synchronization, asynchronization|
|Inject phase||Freely set at 0－360°,resolution:1°|
|Trigger mode||Auto or manual, single|
|Surge times||1-9999 times|
|Memories||1000 groups, built in IEC standard|
|Built in network capacity||3 phase, 380V/20A|
|Coupling mode||L1-N,L2-N,L3-N, L1-PE,L2-PE,L3-PE,N-PE|
|Coupling device||18μF capacitance (L-N), 10Ω resistor+9μF capacitance (L-PE)|
|Working environment||Temperature:15°C－35°C humidity:10%－75%|
4. Working principle and waveform
1. 1.2/50ms, 8/20ms equivalent circuit
2. Voltage waveform (open circuit)
Frontier time: T1=1.67T=1.2ms±30%
Time to half-value: T2=50ms±20%
3. Current waveform (short circuit)
Time to half-value:T2=20ms±20%