|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pego Tester|
|Certification:||Third-Lab Calibration Certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||carton or woodencase|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, western union, money gram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/month|
GMP-1600 Rotation Luminaire Goniophotometer meets IEC standard
GPM-1600 Goniophotometer test system is designed according to CIE Pub.NO.70, CIE121, IESNA LM-79, IESNALM-75 and etc. Goniophotometer system is applied to test the photometric parameters of streetlight, downlight, room lighting fixture and project lighting fixture, like luminous intensity distribution, luminous intensity at any angles,glare, effective beam angle, total luminous flux, upward luminous flux ratio, downward luminous flux ratio, luminaire efficiency, utilization factor, luminance limitation curve,glare grade,and electric parameters (voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency).
1) GPM-1600 goniophotometer:
● Rotating console: Adopts German angle encoder system, and the rotation base can easy to mounting the lamps.
● Constant temperature photo-detector: fi<3%
● Double channel photometer: low drifting, high accuracy
● 3-D English software: can output IES file, LDT file, CSV file, CIE file and etc.
● Cross-beam laser alignment device for calibration
● Clamps for lamp mounting
2) Luminous intensity standard lamp
WT104 digital power meter (AC/DC): voltage (0-600V), current(0-20A), power, power factor (-1.000~1.000), frequency ( 45Hz-130Hz); accuracy:±0.4%+0.1%range+1digit
3) WL3010 CC&CV DC power supply: 30V/10A, sine-wave, constant current and constant voltage output. Output voltage: DC 0.005V～30.00V; Output current: 0.005A～10.00A, output power: 300W (max)
4) CHP-1000VA AC power supply: 1KVA, power the luminiare under test. Output frequency: 45-65Hz, 50/60Hz; Output voltage: 0.0-300.0V; Output current: ≤8.4A at 110V, ≤4.2A at 220V
5) 19 inch cabinet: put the overall control system
6) Computer and printer: prepare by user