|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Pego Tester|
|Certification:||Third-lab Calibration Certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||carton or woodencase|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, western union, money gram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/month|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Lead Time:||30 Working Days|
PG-1800S Goniophotometer Test System
PG-1800S Goniophotometer Test System (Luminous Intensity Distribution Test System) is designed according to LM-79 and CIE standard regarding C-γ and B-β test solutions, widely applied to test LED,HID,CFL and other luminaire, like floodlight, dowlight, panel light, streetlight and so on. The measuring parameters includes spatial intensity distribution curve, cross section spatial intensity distribution curve, isolux distribution curve, luminance limitation curve,area luminous flux,luminaries efficiency, UGR glare class, total luminous flux,effective luminous flux,utilization factor and etc. All the test data can be saved as IES file which can input to Dialux directly, also the data can be output as PDF and excel files for analysis purpose.
1. For Indoor Lighting fixture: upward light ratio, downward light ratio, max allowable spacing height ratio, luminaire limitation curve, utilization factor,budgetary estimate table.
2. For floodlight: half peak side angle, type B luminous intensity distribution data, zonal luminous flux distribution data, space luminous intensity curve.
3. For streetlight: max allowable spacing height ratio, upward light ratio, downward light ratio, zonal flux, luminous intensity, utilization factor.
1) PG-1800S goniophotometer:
● Rotating console: can realize 0 degree automated location function by software;
Vertical axis rotation range: 00~+3600; Horizontal axis rotation range: -1800~+1800
Angle accuracy: 0.10, resolution: 0.10; Test speed: H-M-L (optional)
● Photo-detector: class1, f1' < 6%, pre-amplification, with supporter
● Photometer:0.01lx~200klx; low drifting, high accuracy
● 3-D English software: can output IES file, LDT file, CSV file, CIE file and etc.
● Double channel cross-beam laser alignment device for calibration
● Clamps for lamp mounting
2) Luminous intensity standard lamp
●Made by OSRAM,tracable to NIM, 380nm~780nm
●Life time: 2000h above
3) 105 digital power meter (AC)
● current, voltage, power, power factor
● Voltage: 0~600V (AC); Current: 0.005~20.00A
4) 3005 CC&CV DC power supply
●Ouput voltage: 0~30V (DC); Output current: 0~5A (DC)
●Resolution: 1mV(voltage), 1mA(current)
5) 500VA AC power supply:
●Output power: 500W
●Output voltage: 0-150V, 151-300V
● Output frequency: 45-75Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz. 400Hz, stability:≦±0.05%
●Waveform: sine wave, distortion: ≦2.0%
6) 19 inch cabinet: put the overall control system
7) Computer and printer: prepare by user
3. Lab requirement:
1) Dark room dimension: 3m(H)*2.5m(W)*15m(L) above, or designed according to lamp size and lab size.The rotating console and detector are put in dark room. Dark room (includes wall, ceiling and floor) should be coated with dull dark paint, or be covered with black carpet or black cloth.
2) Control room: 2.5m(H)*3m(W)*3m(L). The control cabinet, computer and printer are put in control room.
3) The temperature of dark room should be controlled by air conditioner according to CIE requirement.
4) Pego will provide lab design support according to actual conditions after order confirmed.
3. Goniophotometer system designed according to :
1) CIE Pub. NO.70, “The Measurment of Absolute Luminous Intensity Distributions”
2) CIE DIV.Ⅱ-TC10, “Photometry of Luminaires”
3) CIE Pub.NO.76, “Photometry-the CIE Sytstem of Physical Photometry”
4) CIE 121-1996 “The Photometry of Goniophotometer of Luminaries”
5) IESNA LM-75 “Goniophotometer Types and Photometric Coordinates”
6) IESNA LM-79 “Electrical and Photometric Measurements of Solid-state Lighting Products”
7) IESNA-1971(73-96) “IES Practical Guide to Photometry”
8) IESNA 61341 “Method of Measurement of Center Beam Intensity and Beam Angle(s) of Reflector Lamp”